Right To Know Services
J.A. Montgomery employs a full time staff devoted to assisting our clients in complying with the NJ Department of Health and federal requirements under the “Right to Know” program, including:
- Right to Know labeling and inventory surveys
- Compliance reviews including:
- Review of the municipality’s central file for completeness
- Verification of MSDS’s with current inventory
- Entering chemical inventory data into the NJ Department of Health Right to know online filing system portal.
- Review and verification of employee training lists.
- Verification of Hazardous Substance fact sheets
- Review of procedures with municipal staff
- Check labels for compliance and produce labels as needed
- Provide training as required to municipal staff members and supervisors
- Provide access to and instruction on the use of the use of a Central File Drop Box for RTK information
- Other duties as requested, including providing updates on any changes in the law or regulations